Saturday, November 6, 2010

A bit of window shopping

Following on from acquiring a fairy door from Pirates and Pixies I have become a little addicted to browsing through the many delights of Etsy. I though I would share some of the beautiful, different and unusual things I have come across, (and you never know, it might inspire Santa!!)

I love this pendent, simple, yet with a hint of magic, its appropriately named The Secret Garden.

I'm a big fan of sci-fi and fantsy books and loved Stardust by Neil Gaiman. I read it before the film was made, but unusually for me, I also love the film, total escapism! So what better way to escape a tedious meeting than my very own Babylon candle?

The only problem with this fabulous clutch is that I would spend way too much money in an attempt to keep showing it off, it would always be my round :-)

Totally bizarre piece of art, but appeals to the book lover (up-cycling old books!) and the biologist in me!

A very pretty and different necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment