Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nude shoes


I've also fallen in love with these slightly more reasonably priced shoes from Next.
I love Next for work clothes and shoes. I always find their shoes, including their heels very comfortable, even if your on your feet during the day.

Anyway, I my eye on these for a little while and had mentioned them to a friend at work. I finally decided to splash out on Sunday, so in I went and asked for a size 6. No luck, all sold out, it seems they have been very popular. I'm all disappointed, but I suppose I can order on line. Come home and try but no luck there either. Sold out :-(

So, I go into work on Monday who comes over to my desk to tell me they bought beautiful shoes at the weekend???? In size 6!!!! My shoes!

That's the last time I share my shopping aspirations.....

No comments:

Post a Comment