Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I'm reading

I'm feeling a bit on the tired side today, mainly due to staying awake reading for far too long last night. I should have know this would happen, the last two books I read by Ken Follett were equally difficult to put down.

I picked up 'The Pillars of the Earth' last year in the airport for my holidays, and I loved it! The characters become so real that I could not stop for fear of missing something. I fell in love with the hero and despised the bad guys, although I sometimes ended up feeling sorry for them once the good guys triumphed.

I also read the sequel, 'World Without End', which I equally loved.

So yesterday I started 'Fall of Giants', and it looks every bit as promising as the other two. If your looking for something to read give them a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment