Monday, October 11, 2010

Pretty Girly Things

L is a real little girl and into all things girlie. I have given up on my anti doll, no pink stuff stance and now embrace her love of all things pretty.

I have also started looking for some pretty stuff for her room, which is undergoing a bit of a clear out at the moment.

As part of the clear out, I wanted to get a book case. How perfect is this one for any little girls books?
It is from the Great Little Trading Company and I just can't wait for it to arrive. I'll let you see in in place just as soon as it is ready!

This weekend we had a trip to Hamleys and to add to the pretty theme we picked up this beautiful jewellery box.
Isn't it gorgeous? We spent quite a while arranging all of her slides, clips, necklaces, bracelets and other small girl essentials, while listening to the music and watching the fairy twirl around.

While we were in Hamleys L had her nails painted for the first time, pink with tiny flowers. Well, she had three nails painted. She was so delighted with herself.

I'm sure in no time at all the neutral theme I spent so long on before L was born will be completely replaced by pretty pinkness, I have my eye out for some bunting as our next addition :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment