Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So, who am I?

Well, my name is Fiona and I have wanted to start writing a blog for some time. What has stopped me is a lack of something interesting to talk about.......

I love reading beauty, fashion and interior blogs, but I don't have the knowledge to add anything useful.
I love being a Mum, but I'm not going to be one of those who think they are the only person in the world who knows how to successfully raise a child. Especially as I only have one.
I love to cook, but I'm no professional chef.
I love my job, and while there is reg affairs blogs out their, and I do read them, I'm not sure I have the million years industry experience to add anything useful. Also, this is supposed to be fun!

So, I have decided to bite the bullet, start writing, and see where it takes me.

Despite what I have said above, I will share my views on fashion I like, shoes I just have to have and the lovely lotion or potion I have just discovered. As we are planning to plan to move house, beautiful houses containing acres of storage will feature in my thoughts.

As a proud Mum, there will be mention of my fantastic little girl, and how I attempt to juggle careers and family.

I'll share any amazing recipes I try out and maybe the not so successful ones as well!
I may even mention reg affairs!

In other words, I will share what I consider to be the interesting and useful thoughts and experiences I may have and if anyone finds that amusing or helpful that will be a bonus :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment